Skip to content
- You can love someone and absolutely dislike them.
- Parents want to force you to not only make a decision according to their wishes but also to enjoy the results of the decision.
- Despite what they try to do, kids know who are the parents’ favourite child.
- A couple of relationships might not survive the pandemic if we don’t nourish them.
- Some things and people are absolutely none of my business.
- Families are exhibits for some parents. Like an exhibit in a museum where they can say “Look at what I have CREATED” so that other people can see.
- People who think what they are going through is the most interesting thing happening are a bore.
- Wisdom, like respect, is earned. Just because you are older, does not mean you are wiser.