Do I want to discuss these? No.
- Bridal showers where any form of advice is given should be abolished.
- This is actually a fact but I’m still gonna say it, nuclear families are a product of capitalism. And Christianity.
- Churches have adopted capitalist values and that is primarily why the church in Kenya does not do any justice work.
- This country has a culture of silence that runs from government to interpersonal relationships. Silence =/= Stability.
- Kenyans really struggle with understanding, discussing issues on privilege and mostly it is because they refuse to acknowledge it in themselves.
- Adult children need to set boundaries with their Kenyan parents.
- Having children does not a legacy make.
- The need for legacy is rooted in narcissism.