This page lists some mental health resources in Kenya. Please use your discernment when choosing a mental health professional. One who suits your needs and does not discredit your beliefs (religious or otherwise) or impose their own on you.
- Mayaan Medical Centre – 020 4400440 – Located on 4th Floor – Gateway Mall, Off Mombasa Road.
- Theresa Atema – 0722774360/0764774360. email@example.com. She can do consultation via text for those with anxiety over phone calls/face to face.
- Wairimu Muchiri – 0737981534/ 0721511880. Located along Thika Road near USIU.
- Lambert Oigo – 0722448555 Especially good with adult ADHD. Located in Kilimani near Kilimani police station.
- Befrienders Kenya – 0722178177. Focused on suicide prevention.
- Post Partum Depression Kenya – 0733 424361. provide psychosocial support for moms affected by PPD within a group setting, presently in Nairobi.
- Kenya Association of Professional Counsellors – 020-3741051, 020-3741056
0721296912, 0733761242. Located along 2nd Avenue, off Limuru Road, Parklands. They have a network of counsellors around the country as well.
- Rosa Wambalaba – 0724943321 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Clinical psychologist with experience in adolescent and adult psychotherapy and addressing substance use disorders.
- Lilian Sagini – email@example.com. Psychologist at University of Nairobi working primarily with addicts (substance abuse, sex etc)
- Wangui Wanjiru – Mental Health and Behavioral Medicine- 0771-155206- firstname.lastname@example.org – specialist in adult clinical psychology.