- The negative traits I inherited (picked up??) from my parents who were my initial care givers. If you’ve listened to the latest episode of the Gettin Grown podcast you know what I’m talking about.
- The tendency to make ourselves the victims when things happen in our lives. There is an episode of the Invisibilia podcast where they talk about this.
- How capitalism continues to be insidious.
- Easy maintenance friendships where there is no accountability, vulnerability, honesty or any such things.
- How being Kenyan is joyless (unless you are a member of the ruling class probably).
- Sinead Harnett’s album.
- Sushi. I’m definitely thinking about sushi. Send MPESA.